Saturday, February 14, 2009

Chook Scrap's Cyber Crop Weekend

I had a productive evening last night scrapping all four of the challenges for the chook scraps cc.

Challenge 1:


I have to confess this was not a present from Craig....It was my prize from the competition at St. Agnes Baker's Delight.

Challenge 2:



Taylor took this photo of Hamish and I last weekend....


Challenge 3:

I know she is so pathetic, but we all love her. Cat napping is certainly one of her favourite habits.

Challenge 4:

I will have to upload this later as I can't get the scanner to work properly at the moment..grrr





3 comments:

Moira said...

Love the layouts, especially the one of you and Hamish (is it tragic that I could name every product and company you used - I think my husband would interpret that as a need for me to get a life outside scrapping!) What scanner do you use that you can scan 12 x 12? I'm investigating printers and scanners at the moment. Have a great weekend, can't wait to see the last LO.

Karen said...

Thanks Moira,
I only scan 6" x 6" or smaller, but I know some scrappers scan 12 x 12 lo's and "sew" them together. I would still like to get a printer so I can print up to A3 and hopefully it will have a scanner as well.

Have a great week at work and I do hope things are looking up for you injured student.

Karen said...

Great layouts Karen - you did well to get so many challenges done.