Saturday, December 5, 2009

December challenges at Chook scraps.

I have managed to have a bit of a productive weekend at the scrapping table. I have completed 3 of the December challenges at Chook scraps I thought it was a good effort seeing as it is only the begining of December.

Challenge #2

in honour of the Christmas star, lets make the gallery shine! Glimmermist, glitter, bling even dimensional magic.



Challenge #3

as a nod to wrapped presents, I'd like to see layering on a page - I'd like you to layer 3 different things - layering flowers and pp won't count this time. I'm thinking stamping, glimmermist, rubons, or a ghost shape, a leaf or a bling swirl.



Challenge #4

scrap a highlight of 2009. To be fair to Taylor and Hamish I will also be doing a highlight layout on them as well.






No comments: