Thursday, March 25, 2010

A couple of layouts to share.

This layout is my entry for round 1 of masterchook at chook scraps.
The criteria for this round was no patterened paper, paint, circles, at least 6 colours and lots of shiny things.
Round 2 will be put up later on today, I am looking forward to seeing what this challenge will entail.
This layout was for challenge #2 of the cyber crop at chook scraps which was last weekend. I only managed to get this layout completed and the card challenge as I spent Saturday making a Gene Simmons costume for Brandon to wear to a S themed 18th...He owes me big time, if you click on his name it will take you to a picture of him all dressed up....
This time next week they will all be on holidays except me....Craig will start 3 months of long service leave on Thursday.

No comments: