Thursday, January 27, 2011

Chook Scraps Cyber Crop layouts

Last weekend was the first cyber crop at Chook scraps for the year and for a change I managed to complete all 4 challenges.

Challenge #1 - required us to include at least 1 handmade flower, use ruffles, a red embellishment and to include a journaling block with some journaling on it.

I decided to use a photo of Taylor and her friend Charlotte and I have used papers from Webster's, they are fast becoming my favourites to use....pity I can't use them on layouts for the boys.

Challenge #2 -required us to use a 2 word or less title, make a reference to ourself, use at least one tag and to use 2 main colours which must make up 75% of the layout.

I went with a footy layout of Hamish's team after the grandfinal win last year. I called them my boys as I was the team manager and I am again this year. Can't wait for the season to start.



Challenge #3 - was a sketch by Sue-Maree.

I found a photo from way back in 2005 and it was one of the last races that Hamish swam, but he knew before he had hit the water that he had won the 8 and under SA water winter championship.


Challenge #4 was a sketch challenge but for a card this time.





No comments: