Thursday, December 18, 2008

Sketch challenge from Chook scraps

So far I have only managed to complete the first of the three sketch challenges from Chookscraps this month, hopefully over the weekend I will get the other two completed...maybe not..

Chook scraps are also having a Cyber Crop this weekend so if you are looking for some inspiration why not join in the fun. The hints have been posted and the challenges will be up later this afternoon.

I am hoping to get some more scrapping done today as well, tonight I am doing an on-line class for the first time so hopefully tomorrow I will be able to show the results of tonights effort.

It could be a busy scrapping weekend for me...


1 comment:

Melanie B said...

hey karen, thanks for your comment......by the way great work in the gallery. Nice to catch up with you. Mel xx