Thursday, January 15, 2009

Chook Scraps Cyber Crop this weekend

In the mood for scrapping why not pop on over to chook scraps and join in the Cyber Crop. The challenges will be posted later on today. I will post my completed work at the end of the weekend.

I will also post the completed layouts for the challenges at Chook Scraps, I still have a few more to do for this month...one in particular will have to wait until my package arrives from Chook Scraps....they have a great range of papers, cardstock and scrapping supplies available in their shop.

On the home front the school holidays are drawing to a close, stationary has been purchased. I now just need to get Brandon some new school shoes and we will be organised.

We will also be back in football mose from next week as Brandon resumes training with the Norwood under 16 squad. Club training starts in a few weeks for both of the boys.

Have a great weekend.

No comments: