Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Christmas has been and gone and so has New Years Eve.....

We spent Christmas on Kanagaroo Island this year with my Grandma, Aunt and Uncle. The kids have described this as the best ever Christmas as Christmas day was spent on the farm. Lyn cooked a fabulous lunch....but it was the backyard cricket and football that they enjoyed the most. They also enjoyed seeing Tom (the jack russell terrier) again, he is looking really old now and they met Megan the new sheep dog.

I will post some pictures later and I am having problems uploading them at the moment.....grr

Wishing you all the best for 2009...

On the scrapping front, which for me has been a little quiet....If you are after some ideas on what to do why not check out Heaven-sent's challenge this month as it is the blind scrapping challenge that is featured in scrapbook creations magazine.

Chook scraps has 6 challenges this month and 2 sketch challenges as well....

My plan is to complete all of these challenges plus the continuous challenges at chook scraps and I also have to complete my Design team work at Heaven-Sent....I think I am in for a very busy month....

Hopefully later I will be able to add some pictures for you all to see.

No comments: