Monday, January 19, 2009

A few layouts from this weekend

These first three layouts are for the monthly challenges at chook scraps. Taylor took this photo of herself and Megan on Christmas day, it really does look like Megan is looking into the camera.


This layout we had to scrap a Christmas picture, I didn't really take any Christmas picture so I thought I would go with Brandon training on Christmas morning.


This layout could not feature humans so I decided to show the contrast of winter and summer on the farm.



This layout was the sketch challenge for the cyber crop.

This challenge we had to creat a list and use two photos, my list and second photo are hidden on a tag behind the main photo. Taylor took this photo of the two of us on the boat on the way back to Cape Jervis.



This layout had to be a non-child layout and we had to use stamping and our newest item (tool, embellishment etc). The top photo was taken in August 2005 and the bottom on Christmas day last year, Tom is now deaf and just plods about.




Today we have been to the Tour Down under to watch Lance Armstrong and the other riders. Hamish was lucky enough to get a drink bottle from one of the Spanish team.
It's hard to believe that this is the last week of the school holidays and this will be Hamish's last year in primary school.
Brandon has recommenced training with the Norwood under 16's and tonight they have to do the 2.2km time trial, I am glad it is them and not me.
I think I am glad the holidays are coming to an end as they are starting to get on each other's nerves!!!!!

1 comment:

Moira said...

Old Tom is gorgeous Tom, plodding and all. Adorable!